Wednesday, September 5, 2012

And so it begins...TIFF 2012


I know I've been slacking on my posts as of late...it's been a busy summer for me. And now, my summer is ending with the most hectic (and exciting) event of the year, the Toronto International Film Festival. 

The next 11 days will be filled with lots of waiting, driving, and of course, celebs. Oh yeah, and work. September is one of the busiest months for work. How inconvenient, right? There was a time when my life stopped for TIFF, when I was in university and when I worked at my insignificant serving job. Now, I have a big girl job and real responsibilities so it's become more difficult to juggle both work and TIFF. I have to stop and think if it's a good idea to wait on celebs at TIFF after parties until 3am or get some sleep so I'm not a zombie at work. The after parties always win, but now I will at least consider the alternative. 

My #1 target this year? Johnny Depp. Wish me luck!

And keep checking back here and on my Twitter @SpottedBySerena throughout TIFF to see my latest celebrity sightings, and tips on how/where to spot some celebs yourself!

- S

No comments:

Post a Comment